Sunday, October 10, 2010

Babes who brunch.


Joey, our long-gone friend stolen from us by Corporate America, was up for the long weekend (via Vegas, then NYC). Toronto is lucky to have her back. Even for a few days. We brunched and beered on Friday.


Meredith says that she understands my plight. The lost-favourite-food-joint plight, that is. Like, if Aunties and Uncles closed, it would be akin to my Nataraj loss. OK. She does spend at least one breakfast a week at the place. And Friday was her second day in a row this week. Let's hope she doesn't end up an orphan like me. I love this place, too. I generally dislike the massive line-ups for tables, though. I guess Aunties isn't closing anytime soon. We all had breakfast tacos. It seems I'm always craving something Mexican-inspired these days.

That was kinda my favourite part of LA, actually. 


We were attempting "soft palettes" for natural looking photos. Ha! It's advice via M's acting world. I don't think we understood. Nonetheless, my aren't we just so natural?!

---

Sunday morn. Me and Mister are splurging on Starbucks for breaky (yeah, sadly it's a splurge) and walking the THREE dogs this morn. I then have blogTO biz to attend to and Thanksgiving dinner to make/attempt. Owen of dreamboat lead-singer quasi-fame is our orphan this eve. I will try my darndest to overcome that incredible metabolism of his and put some meat on that boy. Turkey pot pies for the boys, and veggie for me. Mmmm.



No comments:

Post a Comment