Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Making of a Bandwife.

[ The groom/entertainment ]

I loser-ed out and stayed home on a Saturday night. Alex and the boys are opening for Arkells at Wilfrid Laurier tonight, and although I did have my own plans, I ended up typing in sweats instead. My wing-woman opted for a more socially promising activity and I felt too scratchy-throated/sniffle-nosed to drag myself to a Queen and Leslie birthday party alone. 

A night to myself meant checking a huge to-do off of my list: closure to my wedding blog. I've been cheating on it since starting this one, but at the urging of my "followers", I finally posted my last entry. Yippee! Alex still wants to write the very, very last post (I'm intrigued), but at least my work is done. (That is, if you don't count the 40-or-so thank you cards I've yet to write.*gulp*)

Read about the day I snagged a rock star here.

No comments:

Post a Comment