Sunday, March 28, 2010

Because.


My cousins have become particularly attached to this cause, and I admire them for it. I offered to help out by designing a poster for their event, and I hope to spread the word. Alex and I are opting out of attending - and I feel terrible about it - but we are trying to pinch pennies. Tightly. We are, ourselves, a cause. A hopeless one, maybe.

But there are many people much, much less fortunate than we are. They need your help:


Anyway, if you have a few more bucks to spare than we do, please consider donating to this worthy cause and attending tonight's event. Harlem has been getting decent press lately, and might be a nice place to grab an early dinner before the show. 

Click here for more information on the Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment