Friday, February 12, 2010

These are a few of my favourite things...


It's Friday before a long weekend, and I am feeling the love. What is love (besides, of course, the skip-hop of my insides when my husband enters the room)? What are my "raindrops on roses" or "whiskers on kittens"?

Well, since you asked...


LOVE IS...
sewing
sleeping outside
colour • clashing on purpose
dogs in costumes
Indian food
 bikes with baskets
yoga • weddings • family
beards • garage sales
Toronto • Paris • NYC
the middle of nowhere
secrets • picnics • change
Halloween • hummus
random acts of kindness 
hot sauce
clawfoot bathtubs
movies based on true stories 
the Prairies • power tools
the smell of fresh cut grass
recycling • distractions • shoes
clothes ruined by paint
photoshop
sleeping in
gardens • grapefruit
Dudley • Archie
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment