Sunday, November 27, 2011

a handmade holiday!


This is happening. Today.

And I'm only blogging about it now at the very, very last minute because, well, I've been busy sewing my face off to get ready for it. Oops. But if you know and love me, I've already told you and you're already coming. The rest of you: go. Spontaneity is good for you.

While I had planned to write a proper post, this will have to do. Short, sweet and riddled with typos. 

So yes, stop by your local West Elm store for snacks, DIY workshops and shopping local Etsy sellers. But most importantly, visit the Liberty Village location in Toronto. That's where I'll be. Bleary-eyed from all-night sewing and baking. I'll be selling my Dudley & Bea goodies, including new products that you'll just have to see in person!

Oh, and BRING CASH. I'll accept PayPal via the iPhone app, too. Many small vendors are unable to accept debit and credit cards.


I'll be sharing the spotlight with these lovely folks - my fellow T-dot-Oh Etsy-ers:
















Get there: 109 Atlantic Ave., Toronto




1 comment:

  1. West Elm + Etsy?! The best combination... wish I lived in TO! Would be there in a second. xx

    ReplyDelete