Thursday, April 29, 2010

2 Legit 2 Quit!


Hey, hey. Hammer time. OK, I'm stopping.

While the Galaxie sighting was maybe a little bit exciting, the boys are finally getting legit radio play! Last night at precisely 9:52 pm, Edge 102's "Bookie" put Dance Mother into rotation. Officially. Check it out for yourself:


...and zoomed in...


EEK! I was at the Sia show at the Phoenix during this time (more on that later), so I missed it. Darn. But it's on their radar and hopefully will get more play soon. Request it like crazy, people!

2 comments:

  1. Haha I pissed off the dj's on the Edge the other day requesting it "like crazy", or one at least. They I said since I requested like every dj I requested too much. and apparently the song wasn't on their playlist yet so they couldn't play it until it was added. I didn't know that at the time. I told them I wouldn't request anymore. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, Leeann! Love it! Looks like it may have worked, though... UPDATE: In the last 24 hours, "Dance Mother" played on The Zone in Victoria, CFOX in Vancouver and The Edge in Toronto!

    ReplyDelete